Instructions for attaching the Room
- Awning - Zip on the awning & set up with the poles & ropes. See brochure. (For easier setup - Lower, the awning poles to a comfortable working height).
- Remove room from the storage bag making sure the folded panels are on the outside nearest to you attach the room as instructed below. (Room is folded in one panel for easy set-up & dismantling)
- Facing the tent - lift each grommet of the awning, place the room grommet on the pole, then replace the awning grommet (the awning grommet should be on top) - slip the support rope back over the pole end.
- Repeat this process for the other 2 grommets remaining on the awning & room.
- Press together the awning and the room velcro.
- Raise the 3 poles up to desired height.
- Detach each side panel that is attached to the velcro on the outside front panel & wrap around the outside of each side pole.
- Attach to the outer edge to the drip-rail on the tent. Press the awning and the room velcro together along the walls of room.
- Repeat for the other side of the room.
- The snaps are reference points only to assist in placement of the 'skirt' and "walls of the room".
- The 'skirt' attaches to the velcro on underside of the tent, over the wheel well, to fully enclose the room.
- The sides of the room can be rolled back and tied open at the poles for more freedom, the center can also be rolled up & tied.
- A piece of astro turf always adds a nice touch to the inside of your room.
- To close down your room simply reverse the process by placing the side panels across the front the way it originally was. Place room & skirt back into the storage bag.
- Remember - you do not need to remove the awning when closing down the tent - simply flip it back across the roof and secure to the wire canopy arms at each end of the awning.
© 2008 Lite Tent Camper - All Rights Reserved
Hosting by Presentations On The Web